Monday, January 30, 2012

The Beast of Indecision

So as you might notice, large blog following, that I didn't move my "funny" posts over from tumblr. The reason for this is I decided to use tumblr instead. Turns out, tumblr still sucks. So I'm coming back to good old Blogger! The towering hulk of anxiety that is my indecisiveness still manages to surprise me. (That first 'r' in surprise really pisses me off.)

To me, tumblr is like a pair of jeans that look really cool but actually pinch your stomach and give you gas pains. Blogger is like my favorite pair of black dressy sweatpants... I may initially think of them as the lesser leg-covering-garment, but time always shows me they are superior.

So looks like I will be doing said transfer after all. Don't expect much, incredibly numerous readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment